• Warehouse style space
• Raw/exposed beams and/or brick
• Ideally city location or Melbourne inner suburbs (South Melbourne, North Melbourne, East Melbourne, Richmond etc)
• Public transport and onsite or nearby parking access
• Capacity for 150-250 seated dinner including space for dance floor
• Second space for pre-dinner drinks / breakout area (will be a deal breaker for the wedding market if there is no PDD space)
• Ability for music and alcohol service to 12am (1am preferred)
• On-site kitchen facilities
• Trade entrance or loading dock, separate to main guest entrance
• Some sort of office/green room space we can use for bridal rooms and/or green rooms for bands
• Views would be icing on the cake but not essential
• Deck, balcony or some sort of outdoor space to accommodate onsite ceremonies
Ideally it would be great to find a space that had two or three different spaces to allow for separate areas for a ceremony, pre-dinner drinks and the dinner itself . So, I know I'm not asking for much at all.
It would also help if the kitchen could double as a production kitchen. This would also mean access would be required for loading and unloading our vans.